This Travel PAL cup is not designed as a thermos, however, with its lid on, it will keep your drink warmer longer than a conventional ceramic or takeaway cup.

Every day millions of single-use cups make their way to our landfills, about 1% of that is recyclable. The remaining 99% will take decades to degrade.

 

The Travel PAL Cup was created with that in mind.

★It is organic, biodegradable and reusable.
★It is made from the most sustainable raw materials available.
★Lightweight and easy to clean
★Keeps your coffee hotter for longer
★It is BPA and phthalate free, and best of all, when buried, Travel PAL returns back to nature without harming the environment.

The perfect, stylish and contemporary coffee cup – helps reduce waste.
Our lid and sleeve are made using high-grade bamboo fibre, which contains no plastics, BPAs or other nasty chemicals. Travel PAL cups are engineered to be robust and withstand everyday knocks and is 100% dishwasher safe. (However, bamboo is an organic material and is not as indestructible as plastic – please therefore handle with care and avoid hard impacts to the rim).
 

Eco Friendly Reusable Travel Coffee Cup - 16oz | Takeaway Bamboo Mug with Lid |

SKU: 126351351935
$22.95Price
Color